Project: U Review (ft. L’impasse81)
May 28, 2020 by Min Jun Kim
Location: This delightful French bistro is located in the Yeonnam-dong area. It takes only a 5-minute bus ride from the main gate of Yonsei University’s Sinchon Campus to reach your destination.
- They provide a great range of French cuisines including a large assortment of charcuterie, sausages, pâtés and rillettes.
- The combination of photogenic food and industrial interior of the restaurant allow for photos worthy of your Instagram feed!
- All of their meat products are homemade and prepared from fresh ingredients!
- It isn’t the greatest place for group gatherings as there are maybe a total of 2 tables able to seat more than 2 people.
- The menu doesn’t include too many affordable options and portions are not the most filling.
- You are likely in for long queue during weekends and walking in may be difficult. You may need to arrive a little before their opening times of 12pm and 5pm to guarantee a table for your party.