Project: U Review (ft. Bahn Seoul)
June 25, 2020 by Yurie Lee
- Delicious Food - Bahn Seoul serves traditional French and Italian cuisines with a hint of Korean style dishes. They also use great ingredients for their dishes. Some of their best menus are the Baked Spanish Mackerel Pasta and Fish-en-papillote with rice.
- Reasonable Price - Bahn Seoul offers their dishes at a reasonable price considering the quality of food and great fine dining experience.
- Atmosphere - As you step foot into the restaurant, you are welcomed by the modern and tastefully minimalist setting. Combined with neutral and coastal color palettes, the furnishings are simple and beautiful.
- There is usually a group of people waiting in line especially around dinner time because there aren't many seats inside. If you don't want to wait, you should visit the place before 7pm.
- It is located near Ewha University, and takes around 15-20 minutes from the main gate of Yonsei. The entrance of the building is a bit hard to find as well.
- Despite its visually appealing, instagram-worthy dishes, the serving size is relatively small.