Project: U Review (ft. Dok Da bang)
October 23, 2020 by Yooah Chung
Location: This café is a short 4-minute walk from the main gate of Yonsei University Sinchon Campus.
- Dok Dabang offers an extensive selection of drinks. Besides coffee menus, they have a variety of teas and non-caffeinated drinks. They also have special menus such as Caffe Davant that you cannot see elsewhere.
- Located on the 8th floor, Dok Dabang has an amazing view. They have a terrace area where you can see a whole view of Sinchon and the Yonsei University campus.
- They have a variety of seating options. There is a study area with big tables and desk lamps, a main area with comfy sofa chairs, and even private meeting rooms.
- Because Dok Dabang is a beloved hang out and study spot for many people, it is often hard to find seats. On days when the weather is nice, the terrace seats fill up quickly as well.
- Compared to other cafés in Sinchon, the drink menu is relatively expensive. However, they do offer a one-time coffee (Caffe Americano) refill service for each drink bought.