Project: U Review (ft. Pie Hole)
December 19, 2020 by Yerim Kim
Location: it’s close to the Main Street of sinchon, near Uplex. Just walk near the small park at the back of the Hyundai department store. You’ll find a small alley with the café!
- The mood and atmosphere are great at this cafe. There’s a terrace section at the back that’s decorated with fairy lights and stars. This is a great place to bring your friends for some dessert and coffee.
- The pastries and pies are freshly made everyday and definitely a treat.
- Try the earl grey pie or matcha pie!
- There’s a limited serving of dessert. If you go to the café after dinner, many menus might already be sold out.
- If you go during the really busy hours, it might be hard to get a good table.