Project: U Review (ft. Vegan Kitchen)
April 13, 2021 by Sara Rousalova
Location: about 10 min walk from the Muak Dormitory, next to the Seodaemun Fire Station
- Has a very kind owner and helpful staff.
- Very nice and new cozy interior, spacious restaurant with a casual atmosphere. Beautiful decorations and a nice view from the big window.
- Everything offered looks amazing (and tastes great as well) and the menu combines a variety of different cuisines – from Mexican Chili Burger to Kung Pao Tofu Rice or Konkuksu style noodles. All vegan but you won’t even notice.
- The price is a bit higher than your average diner.
- There is a break time from 3 to 5 pm, so be careful to note the time when visiting.