Project: U Review (ft. Waffle It Up)
December 01, 2020 by Soohyun Moon
Location: From our school’s main gate, keep walking left until you see Sinchon station (Gyeongui-Jungang line). Facing opposite the station, walk until you see Coffee Bean and go one block more from there, and turn left. The total trip is 13-minute walk.
- The waffles are beautifully placed with colorful fruits and ice-creams. The overall looks work up people’s appetite. With the crispy waffles and sweet melting ice-cream in your mouth, you’ll forget all the stress of that day.
- The dim orange lightings make us feel warmth and a sense of relaxation. There is no unnecessary loud music as well, so with that mood you can solely focus on the conversation with your friends.
- There is a separate place that allows people to study in a quiet setting. Desks lamps and electrical outlets are prepared, so all you have to do is to bring your assignments, laptops, and yourself!
- It is a 13 minute-walk from the school main gate, which is relatively far from the stores that are right in front of our school. There is a bus to get there, but I can’t say this is the best way since you have to walk some minutes to the bus station and be on the bus for 2 minutes, and walk again.
- There were many times people did not like the taste of coffee here in terms of roasting. If you like eating sweet things with coffee, then it may not be the best place for you.